Thursday, January 27, 2011

quick road trip

The kids had a few days stay at 'Carrathool Grandma's". We all went out 2 (?) weekends ago. After church in Griffith on the Sunday, the girls went back home with my mum & dad, and so Brad and I had a few short days by ourselves.
I drove back myself the following Wednesday, stayed a night then we went on all the way out to Tallimba, to visit a very special part of our family - Karlynda. Who stayed with us and helped us out when the twins were babies.

Now she has her own cute little bambino's. : )


yummy ! Viarna

what can say ? adorable. Lewis
Nearly at Mum & Dads. beautiful bridge - well it once was. has not been maintained properly, which is a shame. It's rather old and is a 'lift' bridge. One span can (or used to) lift up so that the paddlesteamers laden with fine Riverina Merino wool could pass through.
dirty windscreen - big wide open Hay Plains. Straight flat roads forever. i ask you - how can one travel at only 100 kms an hour here ?

1 comment:

  1. I think we drove these roads and crossed this bridge...makin' me lonesome for Australia....! Someday. Michelle

    ReplyDelete