Monday, March 8, 2010

Give us this day ..




.. " our daily bread" is what my four most favourite people have been saying.

And because I love them, I do.

Since the beautiful Kitchen Aid came to live on my bench I have been making bread nearly every day - I enjoy it - and it's surprisingly easy !

I would like to try some new bread recipes tho. I have been cutting back the amount of sugar as suggested in my recipe a little more each time. Not sure if I can drop it alltogether ? Does the yeast need the sugar ?

I bake it in the oven and it smells wonderful . like really awesome !





2 comments:

  1. mmmmmmmm, one of the best smells in the entire world. some day when I grow up I'm going to make bread! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been bread makers too....and have been trying to get away from the "white" stuff in the recipes! So...we go whole wheat flour and either honey or pure maple syrup and it is so good and good for you too! My problem is not eating it all up....I'm the bread lover...and it shows! ha

    ReplyDelete